Thanksgiving is this week.
Just a friendly reminder, in case you (like me) are perpetually stuck in September and find this revelation rather shocking. I mean, it’s still like 70 degrees outside, so how is it late November already?
Since we’re less than 5 days away from the biggest food holiday of the year, I thought I’d help you out a bit. Since (let me guess) you haven’t started planning your menu yet.
That’s ok, neither have I (again, brain stuck in September).
Luckily, I’ve been posting our Thanksgiving recipes for the last 9 (!!) years, so we’ve got quite the arsenal of savory and sweet things to choose from. Mix ‘n match and make it your own, make it delicious, and make it your best Thanksgiving yet.
- Toasted Sesame Mashed Potatoes
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Herb & Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Browned Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Sauteed Green Beans with Persimmons
- Tart Cherry-Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
- Light & Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits
- Haricots Verts with Herb Butter
- Smoked Paprika Fingerling Potatoes
- Ginger Sake Cranberry Sauce
- Hibiscus Cranberry Sauce
- Blackberry Applesauce
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce with Grand Marnier
- Cranberry Jam
- Auntie Sal’s Holiday Gravy
Pie & Dessert:
- Pumpkin Chess Pie Bars
- Bittersweet Chocolate Pumpkin Tart
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Layer Cake with Molasses Buttercream
- Buttermilk Chess Pie
- Amaretti Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- S’mores Pumpkin Pie
- Sweet Potato Layer Cake
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Raspberry Russian Cocktail
- Salted Vanilla Hot Chocolate
- Classic Gin & Tonics (3 ways)
- Spiced Cranberry Spritzers
- The Antioxidant Cocktail
- White Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread Ice Cream Floats
So tell me, what are you most excited to cook/eat/share this Thanksgiving?