The next amazing prize in our birthday giveaway extravaganza is an Ultimate Stand Mixer Bundle from our generous friends at KitchenAid.
Not only could you win a KitchenAid® Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (in the color of your choice, take your pick!) but you’ll ALSO win 5 of our all-time favorite stand mixer attachments. With this bundle you can pretty much make anything your little heart desires, from fresh papardelle pasta to sea salt ice cream, sweet potato noodles to fresh breakfast sausage.
It’s probably obvious to you by now that I am a KitchenAid fangirl through and through (I’m in love! I’m in love! And I don’t care who knows it!) No matter what I’m making or baking, there is, 9 times out of 10, a KitchenAid product involved in one way or another. I like to say it was love at first sight… that the second I first laid eyes on my lime green KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, I was hooked. To this day (13 years later!) that Stand Mixer is still easily the most useful tool in my kitchen. So when I was thinking of what big, awesome prizes I’d like to give away to celebrate this milestone birthday, a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer seemed like the obvious choice.
But I’m not giving away JUST a stand mixer, oh no. This prize is so much bigger and better.
One lucky winner will receive the Ultimate KitchenAid® Stand Mixer bundle, including:
- KitchenAid® Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (in the color of your choice) – This 5 quart stand mixer is the perfect size for everyday baking. Available in 36 different colors to match any kitchen color scheme. (MSRP $429.99)
- Food Processor with Commercial Dicing Kit (pictured above) – It slices! It dices! It shreds and it juliennes! Perfectly diced potatoes, sliced cucumbers, shredded cabbage and carrots… you name it, this attachment makes vegetable prep a breeze. (MSRP $249.99)
- Ice Cream Maker – Ahh, homemade ice cream. Perhaps my favorite. I keep the ice cream bowl stored in the freezer pretty much all summer long, so whenever the craving hits it is good and cold and ready for churning. (MSRP $99.99)
- 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set – Homemade pasta is easier than you think, especially when you have the right tools. No more hand crank pasta roller, with this roller/cutter set (with blades for fettuccine and linguine) let the stand mixer do all the hard work for you. (MSRP $249.99)
- 7-Blade Spiralizer Plus with Peel, Core, & Slice – You’ll be hypnotized just watching this attachment in action… it really is as entertaining as it is delicious. Enjoy low-carb noodle replacements as well as easily prep apples, potatoes, and more. (MSRP $149.99)
- Meat & Food Grinder – Grocery store ground meat can be sketchy, to say the least. Grinding your own meat means you can control the cut and quality and know exactly what you’re getting. We like to grind up a big batch of chicken or turkey and then freeze it in 1-lb portions to use throughout the month. (MSRP $64.99)
That’s a total retail value of over $1,200!
Simply leave a comment on this post with the answer to this question:
Which KitchenAid® Stand Mixer attachment are you the most excited to try, and what would you make first if you won it?
Entries open through Sunday, March 12th at 11:59PM CT. I’ll be selecting the winner via random number generator on the morning of the 13th. This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only.
Increase your odds of winning! In addition to the main entry comment, leave a separate comment for each bonus entry (for a total of 5 separate comments). Be sure you enter a valid email address for all comments, because if your name is drawn and I can’t get a hold of you within 48 hours, I will choose an alternate winner. You may also want to add me to your address book (lindsay AT loveandoliveoil DOT com), as I’d hate for your congratulatory email to end up in the spam folder.