As if this week hasn’t been filled with enough good news already…
1. QVC! Tune in on Wednesday, November 14th at 8pm EST. I’ll be appearing on In the Kitchen with David promoting the Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook. Eep. It’s totally, 100% live, so please don’t poke fun if I pass out on camera. (I don’t know precisely what time I’ll be on yet—I’ll tweet or something when I do—but the show runs from 8 to 11pm).
2. Spice Islands! Taylor and I are super excited to be working with Spice Islands as official Flavor Explorers this quarter. We’ve developed about 12 recipes featuring Spice Islands’ fabulous products, and they’ll be appearing on the Flavor Explorer blog all season long (pictured above are our Spaghetti Squash Bruschetta and Chorizo Frittata)
3. The Sweet Relief bake sale this Saturday was a resounding success! The grand total is in and we raised $1,542 for the Community Food Bank of New Jersey! A huge thank you goes out to everyone who donated baked goods, all the sugar-fiends who stopped by and loaded up on delicious sweets, and also to The Well coffeehouse for being such gracious hosts, and Parnassus Books for donating 10% of their sales during the time of the bake sale to the cause. Y’all are awesome.
4. Food Blog South! I attended this fabulous conference in Birmingham last year, and am super excited to be heading back again this year as a speaker! I’ll be speaking on a panel about day-to-day strategies & secrets for keeping a blog going, along with Paula of bell’alimento, Celeste of Sugar & Spice by Celeste and Susan of DoughMessTic. You should totally come.
5. Did I mention I’m going to be on QVC? Gulp.
LOVE LOVE LOVE your. Blog!!! You have wonderful recipes that are a hit every time I make one. Congrats on all your accomplishments!!! Just wanted to see, I am going to make your cookie dough truffles as a gift for my daughters teachers for Christmas this year. Any chance you would be a able to share the link to your labels or directions on how to make them? Thanks in advance for your time.
I bought your book, you did fantastic…..I can’t wait to get it…
Congrats on getting your book on QVC. Last cookbook author I know that went on In the Kitchen with David sold 1,000 copies in less than one minute. You’re going to knock it out of the park!
Congratulations! And maybe I’ll get to see you in Birmingham!
Congratulations! How exciting!!!
Congratulations on all your accomplishments! I so admire all you have achieved through your blog!
OMG – David V. is the bomb and I’m obsessed with watching his show on QVC – I can’t WAIT to see you make your appearance!!! Cookie Dough goes VIRAL!! :)
I want to go to Food Blog South! If I can afford it I’ll be there.
Awesome news all around!
Awesome! Everything seems to be going amazingly for you. Keep it up!!
You did raise a lot of money: that’s amazing! Good job
Congrats and good luck!!!
Congratulations on the QVC spot. I’m so happy that the bake sale raised so much money. 8-) What a blessing.
Wowww – many congrats to you. What a wonderful journey and can’t wait to see you live!
I am so excited that you are going to be at Food Blog South, I can’t wait for your session! :)
You will do awesome on QVC!!
OMG! I can’t believe you’re going to be on QVC! That is awesome. I have loved watching QVC since I was about 4 and I still watch it all the time. That is so cool and I will be sure to tune in :)
Congratulations on the QVC spot! Looking forward to getting my hands on one of those cookbooks soon. One can never have enough cookies! :)
You will be wonderful on QVC, I just know it! And the bake sale? And speaking at FBS?! I’m so excited for you and sending many virtual high-fives your way.
Definitely let us know what time! I wonder if it’s different if I’m on the West Coast? Like, if it’s 8 pm EST, will it be 8 pm or 5 pm for me?
Yeah! Congrats and just relax…you’ll knock ’em out with your creativity!
You’re going to be on QVC- omg!!! Congrats and that is amazing!!! You have officially arrived! That’s reserved for people like Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray – and now, Lindsay! :) CONGRATS!
And the Spice Island gig sounds amazing, too – and the Sandy efforts. You.go.girl!
Congrats! You are on a roll. You’ll do a great job on the show, when it comes to cookie dough, everything is ok.
Congratulations Lindsay on all of your success! Super deserved for such a talented lady!!
that is so exciting congrats to you! that bake sale is really nice and im sure so helpul!
super exciting! Good luck with your big QVC appearance.
Your life is endlessly exciting! Many congrats!!
Good luck on QVC, love the packaging on those truffle packs!!
Excited to hear you’ll be speaking at Food Blog South and good luck on QVC this week!
QVC is a guilty pleasure of mine :)