Nashville Food Bloggers
CONNECTING MIDDLE TENNESSEE FOOD BLOGGERS TO EACH OTHER, THEIR COMMUNITY, AND THE WORLD
Our goal is to provide a friendly place for local food bloggers to come together, learn, share, and socialize, while appreciating the incredible local food culture that has blossomed in and around Nashville.
Are you a Nashville food blogger looking to meet up with other foodies, attend social events, and immerse yourself in the local food community? We’d love to get to know you! This group is open to active food bloggers in Middle Tennessee with a passion for food or drink.
- Access to our private group.
- Invitations to members-only events
- Listing in our member directory
- The opportunity to connect with like-minded local foodies
- and more!
Our group is currently restricted to active food bloggers in the Nashville area, and we will review each membership request prior to approval. To join, you must meet the following conditions:
- Must live in Nashville or surrounding area (Davidson, Williamson, Wilson, Rutherford, Cheatham, Sumner counties).
- Must have or contribute to an active food blog: “active” is defined as having published at least two original food-focused posts in the last two months (the primary subject of these posts must be food, either recipes or restaurant reviews).
- Content aggregator or review sites such as Yelp, and Facebook or Instagram profiles do not qualify as blogs and therefore do not meet conditions for membership.
If you meet these conditions and would like to join our group, please request to join this group and complete all 3 questions. Incomplete requests will be deleted. Please allow up to 5 business days for your membership to be approved.
If you have any questions about membership or the approval process please do not hesitate to reach out.
If you are a local food-related business or PR professional with local clients in the food industry and would like to host an event for our group or discuss other possibilities for working together, please get in touch!