The next amazing prize in our birthday giveaway extravaganza is an Ultimate Stand Mixer Bundle from our generous friends at KitchenAid.
Not only could you win a KitchenAid® Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (in the color of your choice, take your pick!) but you’ll ALSO win 5 of our all-time favorite stand mixer attachments. With this bundle you can pretty much make anything your little heart desires, from fresh papardelle pasta to sea salt ice cream, sweet potato noodles to fresh breakfast sausage.
It’s probably obvious to you by now that I am a KitchenAid fangirl through and through (I’m in love! I’m in love! And I don’t care who knows it!) No matter what I’m making or baking, there is, 9 times out of 10, a KitchenAid product involved in one way or another. I like to say it was love at first sight… that the second I first laid eyes on my lime green KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, I was hooked. To this day (13 years later!) that Stand Mixer is still easily the most useful tool in my kitchen. So when I was thinking of what big, awesome prizes I’d like to give away to celebrate this milestone birthday, a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer seemed like the obvious choice.
But I’m not giving away JUST a stand mixer, oh no. This prize is so much bigger and better.
One lucky winner will receive the Ultimate KitchenAid® Stand Mixer bundle, including:
- KitchenAid® Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (in the color of your choice) – This 5 quart stand mixer is the perfect size for everyday baking. Available in 36 different colors to match any kitchen color scheme. (MSRP $429.99)
- Food Processor with Commercial Dicing Kit (pictured above) – It slices! It dices! It shreds and it juliennes! Perfectly diced potatoes, sliced cucumbers, shredded cabbage and carrots… you name it, this attachment makes vegetable prep a breeze. (MSRP $249.99)
- Ice Cream Maker – Ahh, homemade ice cream. Perhaps my favorite. I keep the ice cream bowl stored in the freezer pretty much all summer long, so whenever the craving hits it is good and cold and ready for churning. (MSRP $99.99)
- 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set – Homemade pasta is easier than you think, especially when you have the right tools. No more hand crank pasta roller, with this roller/cutter set (with blades for fettuccine and linguine) let the stand mixer do all the hard work for you. (MSRP $249.99)
- 7-Blade Spiralizer Plus with Peel, Core, & Slice – You’ll be hypnotized just watching this attachment in action… it really is as entertaining as it is delicious. Enjoy low-carb noodle replacements as well as easily prep apples, potatoes, and more. (MSRP $149.99)
- Meat & Food Grinder – Grocery store ground meat can be sketchy, to say the least. Grinding your own meat means you can control the cut and quality and know exactly what you’re getting. We like to grind up a big batch of chicken or turkey and then freeze it in 1-lb portions to use throughout the month. (MSRP $64.99)
That’s a total retail value of over $1,200!
Giveaway is now closed.
Congratulations to Ginal, comment #627, our big winner! Thanks for entering!
The fine print: This post is sponsored by KitchenAid. As always, all opinions are our own. No purchase necessary. Giveaway open to US residents only. Void where prohibited. Winner will have 48 hours to respond otherwise an alternate winner will be chosen. Bonus entry requirements will be verified if selected as the winner, otherwise an alternate winner will be chosen.
I Subscribed to the Love & Olive Oil
I’m super excited about the 3 piece pasta and roller set.
I like every single one of them … It doesn’t matter to me … I don’t have any :):):)
I follow @loveandoliveoil and @kitchenaidusa on twitter.
I am @AnnaZed there (you could follow me too!)
I posted the tweet here: https://twitter.com/AnnaZed/status/841196370144907264
I like both Love & Olive Oil and KitchenAid on Facebook.
On Facebook I am Margot Core.
I follow both Love & Olive Oil and KitchenAid on Instagram.
On Instagram I am @margotcore
The Ice Cream attachment is what attracts me. I have always thought it would be so cool to make gelato myself.
I can’t wait to try the meat grinder! I’d buy a few fabulous cuts of beef, veal & pork and make meat loaf!
I would use the pasta machine and accessories.
I love homemade pasta and making it!
But my hands are not what they used to be so it’s painful afterwards. My family loves it too, do when they r coming, the pain is worth it!
Thank you for the opportunity on this beautiful equipment!
I would love the pasta making Accessories. It’s allot of work by hand and my hands are not what they used to be anymore. But I love homemade pasta and my family does too. All of my grandchildren, look forward to it so much, do it’s worth the pain.
I’ve always wanted to use a meat grinder! I would make sausage.
I would use the pasta roller attachments! Maybe some spinach fettuccine.
I have “liked” both Love and Olive Oil and KitchenAid on Facebook!
If I win I will use the seven blade slicer to core and peel a bunch of apples to bake an apple pie! I could use the food processor to make bybpie dough as well. Thank you!
I’m extremely excited to use the food processor attachment!?
Instagram handle @wilkinsjustine
I’d be thrilled to be able to use the Meat & Food Grinder! I have been lusting after it for so very long.
I would start with the meat grinder and grind away beef, turkey and chicken.
I am most excited to try the meat grinder!
I follow you both on Twitter…
I’d love to win!
I’d love to win!
Spiralizer. I’d make sweet potato fries.
Liked both pages in Facebook; Karen Peterson
The attachment that intrigues me the most is the pasta roller!! Would be the first thing I tried!
Subscribed to email list
Would be nice to receive an email telling me I won this amazing prize! I’d continually post pictures on my social of all the amazing attachments..
Following both you and kichenaid on IG @akjetmom
I follow you both on Facebook – Stephanie Benner
I subscribed to your email list!