The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap: Recipe Roundup Part 1

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap: Recipe Roundup Part 1

Hold on to your horses, folks. This is the post you’ve all been waiting for. The cookie-extravaganza. The recipe roundup! Over the last few days we’ve been gathering links to everyone’s recipe posts. From Blondies to Biscotti, Shortbread to Snickerdoodles, there’s a little bit of everything. And then some. You guys seriously rocked it. I’m beyond impressed. I’ve already bookmarked a few of these on my “Must Make Immediately” list.

And this is just the half of it. Literally. Click here to view the Recipe Roundup Part 2 on The Little Kitchen.

Once again, if you didn’t get a chance to participate this year, be sure to sign up for our notifications list by visiting http://eepurl.com/hsS-Y. We will be sending an email blast out as soon as things start gearing up for next years’ swap.

Hungry for more? Click here to view the Recipe Roundup Part 2 on The Little Kitchen.

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:20 pm

So darn proud! Hoping I’m the first commenter! Hehe

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:26 pm

So many cookies!!!! I can’t wait to participate next year! :)

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:26 pm

This is the compilation post I have been hoping for! Wow, how amazing!!

Both you and Julie did an amazing, phenomenal, just awe-inspiring job! If I wasn’t traveling I would have soooo been down with doing it. I hope you do another swap at another time of the year…I would love to join in!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Wow, that’s a lotta cookies! Just imagine if you tried to make them all….. :)

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:35 pm

HOLY WOW!!! What a FABULOUS post! Look at all those cookies!!! Chocolate ones too! :D :D :D BOOKMARKING!!!

THANK YOU so much Julie and Lindsay!!!! :D Fabulous job!!!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:41 pm

Job well done! Thank you so much for wrangling up a ton of food bloggers! Without you and Julie the community would not be so strong!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Holy cow! :) So happy to have been a part, and now I immerse myself in gluttony-by-proxy and read all those recipes!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Thanks for organizing this, Lindsay and Julie! It was really fantastic.

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Great job!! Thanks so much for organizing this wonderful event!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 9:59 pm

This was SO DARN FUN! Thanks for putting all the hard work into getting this together! You girls rock!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 10:22 pm

wow! i cant belive so many cookies goes around the world! great swap! congratulations for you and julie for such an amaizing job! happy holidays!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Wow – I’ve been waiting for this post, and it far exceeds expectations! I had so much fun participating in the swap, and can’t wait to try some of these recipes in time for Christmas. Thank you!!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm

This was so much fun! So many delicious cookies that I can’t wait to try. Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!

Posted On December 15, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Somehow my post got missed, even though I submitted it early on the form. So here’s the link for my Chai Snickerdoodles. http://www.munchiemusings.net/2011/12/gluten-free-chai-snickerdoodles.html

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 12:13 am

So many amazing cookies! I don’t even know where to start.

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 1:02 am

Thanks Lindsay for such a fun event! You and Julie did such a great job; it ran so smoothly. It really motivated the cookie decorator in me! Can’t wait for next year.

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 2:24 am

Looks like my post got lost too :(

Here’s my post about Salted Chocolate Pecan Cookies!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 2:32 am

Thank you for all your hard work! I received 2 batches of cookies but sadly the 3rd hasn’t arrived :-( I wanted to give it a chance to show up but no luck!

Looking forward to next years’ swap!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 5:16 am

You guys did such an amazing job!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 5:33 am

What an amazing round-up! Feel so honored to be part of this wonderful group of food bloggers. The cookies look so tasty. Can’t wait to do it next year!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 6:55 am

What a fantastic idea, and it was so much fun! Definitely count me in for next year!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 7:53 am

Thank you so much for all the hard work you ladies put into this. I cannot even fathom the hours it took. I am happy to have been part of it.

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 8:14 am

Well done ladies – this was so much fun! Lovely to meet some of the bloggers in Prague and a great excuse to get baking!
    x

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 8:15 am

What a ton a cookies! Definitely bookmarking so I can make some of these recipes in the future. Thanks again for organizing!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 10:00 am

Wow, what a great assortmant of cookies! Love to see all the different kinds. Can’t believe someone made the same ones I did (White Chocolate Cherry Butter Shortbread)!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 10:32 am

Super wonderful cookie swap! Thank you so much for all the work you put into this!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 10:56 am

Amazing! There are way too many cookies that I want to try!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 11:12 am

Wow this is INSANE! So much cookie inspiration here. thanks so much for doing this!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 11:48 am

Wow. What a cool roundup and awesome swap. I got all three of my cookie boxes so I consider it a huge success!

Thanks for organizing. I owe you a beer the next time I’m in Nashville. ;)

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Wow! Can’t decide which recipe I want to try first!

angel_csc_123dixie@hotmail.com
    Posted On December 16, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Wow, I think you just at least quadrupled the number of cookies I want to make for Christmas!!!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 2:50 pm

This is awesome!! Thanks again for organizing such a fun event! Can’t wait for next year.

Happy holidays!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 3:54 pm

You girls are awesome…thanks for all your hard work! Countdown to Cookie Swap 2012:)

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 4:09 pm

This was a great swap, thank you for all of your hard work to get it going. Huge success!!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Lovely experience! Thanks to Julie and Lindsay for putting so much energy into organizing this amazing cookie swap! You girls are awesome! All this cookies look so tempting and the best thing is that they are in one place (post), easy to find!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to do this! I can’t wait to scope out all the cookies!!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 9:21 pm

I completely missed the boat with this one, but have signed up to join the list next year. The amount of work you two did to organize this is mind boggling. What a wonderful list of treats!!!

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 9:39 pm

I participated in The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap please go to my post:

Moore Or Less Cooking

Caramel Nut Revel Bars

Nettie Moore

Posted On December 16, 2011 at 11:12 pm

absolutely amazing spread of cookies, and to think, there are MORE than one roundups!? great job! i want to help you next year if you need it. :)

Posted On December 17, 2011 at 6:43 am

Love it!

Posted On December 19, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Great fun and bummed I have to wait sooo long for the next one. Loved all of my swag!
    Thanks ladies great job!

Posted On December 24, 2011 at 10:27 am

Thanks for this terrific roundup! I discovered the swap after signups had already taken place and assignments made so hope to participate next year (have already signed up for the reminder!) What a tremendous amount of work for you all and thanks so much to everyone who posted all these fabulous recipes and posts!

Posted On March 1, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Beautiful … wonderful work, congratulations!
    I love your blog, I will visit more often!
    kisses! (Brazil)

Also visit the Sweet Kitchen.

Becky
    Posted On September 21, 2012 at 5:14 pm

OMG…..I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SITE WITH AS MANY COOKIES AS THIS ONE! THIS IS THE BOMB! THANK YOU

Posted On March 2, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for rookie blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate
    it.