So here’s the deal.
We’re going to the grocery store on Tuesday. We want you to tell us what to eat.
Leave a comment with a recipe or a link to a recipe you think we should cook this week. We’ll pick the 5 that appeal to us most and cook them, photograph them, and post them (good OR bad). If you’ve got a blog, be sure to leave your website, we’ll post your link if we use your recipe. :)
We won’t cook absolutely everything… there are a *few* conditions:
- Please don’t put us in the poor house. We’re always keen on cheap eats. :)
- We actually do work, on occasion, and would prefer not to be cooking for the better part of the day.
- The recipe should be somewhat dairy free, or be able to be made dairy free (ie: soy creamer, etc). with a few exceptions (parmesan, butter, and goat cheese, mmmmm.) Eggs are fine.
- Extra points for in-season produce and healthy/vegetarian stuff
- More extra points if you include a complementary side/starter/something to eat with it
- It can’t be something we’ve cooked before!
- It doesn’t have to be your recipe. Though it’d be nice if you’ve tried it so you know whether or not it’s actually any good.